If you consider your previous study relevant to your current programme / subject, you may submit an application for “Credit Transfer / Subject Exemption” (Form 20) with supporting documents, such as your transcript and syllabi of the relevant subjects completed previously.

  1. Credit Transfer
    You should submit your credit transfer application upon your initial enrolment on the programme, or before the end of the add/drop period of the semester concerned if the relevant credits are attained after admission.
  2. Subject Exemption
    You may be granted subject exemption (normally applicable to compulsory subjects only) if you have successfully completed similar subjects in another programme. The credits associated with the exempted subject will not be counted for satisfying the credit requirement of your programme. You should consult HKCC and take another subject instead.