HKCC programmes are mainly conducted on PolyU Hung Hom Bay Campus and West Kowloon Campus (a few classes are conducted on the PolyU Main Campus) which are purposefully built for tertiary education. With a floor area totalling over 57,000 square metres, the two campuses are equipped with stateof-the-art facilities which provide students with an ideal learning environment. To name a few, students can:
- Do research on the Internet via wireless access almost anywhere on campus;
- Hold undisturbed small group discussions or sharing in the dedicated Group Study Rooms;
- Participate in after-class discussions at the many studying and discussion corners found all over the two campuses;
- Use the computers to go online, do writing, revise lessons and print documents at the two Computer Centres (each can accommodate 270-300 users);
- Employ advanced software to improve their listening and speaking skills at the Language Laboratories.
Besides, the two campuses have their own libraries, and together they offer a gross floor area of 3,400 square metres and a total collection of about 238,000 items. The libraries are equipped with nearly 300 Internet-connected computers. Moreover, students can also use the Pao Yue-kong Library on the PolyU Main Campus.
Sports Facilities to Enhance Students’ Well-being
HKCC realises that sports and leisure facilities are important to students’ well-being and development. To that effect, there is a Multi-purpose Hall on each campus and a gymnasium on PolyU West Kowloon Campus. In addition, HKCC students can also enjoy access to PolyU sports venues, including a 50-metre swimming pool.
To ensure students can readily access the facilities on PolyU Hung Hom Bay Campus, PolyU West Kowloon Campus and the PolyU Main Campus, a shuttle bus service runs around at three times per hour during peak hours.